The long and short of it is, if you’re running a business that involves answering the phone, whether that is to clients, business partners or potential sales leads, it will be of value to your company to answer these calls quickly and professionally.
This requirement for good customer service and to be easily contactable is not restricted to an industry or business size. In fact, we often see smaller companies who simply don’t have the resources to be able to answer the phone at all times using our business answering service.
Here are just a few of the industries that are improving their customer service – and therefore their customer experience and ultimately customer loyalty – by using an answering service:
- Medical & Healthcare (doctors, home healthcare practitioners, elderly care facilities, veterinarians, etc.)
- Service companies (contractors, plumbers, construction contractors)
- Government organisations (Local councils, 24/7 phone centres)
- Media and marketing companies
- Property management businesses (maintenance companies for housing or offices)
- Auto dealers and mechanics
- Banks and credit unions
- Event planners
- I.T. companies
- Law offices
- Transportation services
- Plumbing and heating services
- Training and seminar
- Restoration companies
The list goes on.
Whilst at the surface these companies may not be all that similar, they share the common aim of needing to keep customer service at the highest level possible. The damage the unanswered calls can cause to any of these businesses is often not worth the risk of keeping telephone answering solely in house to try and save a few pennies.
At Message Direct we help businesses all over the UK better manage their phone lines and other communication channels. We offer a range of call answering and telephone answering services, with flexible packages to ensure companies of all sizes receive precisely the level of coverage they are looking for. Find out more.